EMEK Araştırma Geliştirme Danışmanlık San. ve Tic. A.Ş. (EMEK R&D) was established at Middle East Technical University Technopolis area in October 2014, in order to perform R&D and consultancy activities in electro-mechanic, energy and defense industries.
The company performs R&D activities for the development of:
- Medium, high and very high voltage transformers,
- Medium, high and very high voltage disconnectors,
- High voltage grading capacitors,
- Silicone/composite products,
- Composite and composite/metal products for the defense industry,
- Smart system components for medium, high and very high voltage networks.
Design and analysis of metallic components. Analysis of stress concentration points and optimization of metallic structures. Analysis of stress concentration points and optimization of metallic structures. Mechanical analysis of structure. Design and analysis of filament wound composite tubes .Kinematic analysis of multi part structures. Design and assembly analysis of metallic structures by 3D modeling techniques. Failure analysis of composite and metallic structures. Kinematic analysis of mechanisms. Electromagnetic field simulation of high voltage equipments. Electromagnetic field simulation of high voltage equipments.
Tel: +90 (0312) 221 64 00
Fax : +90 (0312) 221 64 02
Üniversiteler Mah. İhsan Doğramacı Bul. No:33 Halıcı Binası No:K1-4, ODTÜ Technopolis Çankaya/Ankara